Eliminate the bulk of machines and cables associated with traditional cold therapy application.
The EquiFit GelCompression Therapy Line reduces inflammation, controls swelling, and decreases risk of injury. GelPaks adhere to an outer shell that provides air compression via hand pump, and retain intense cold/heat while conforming and remaining pliable out of the freezer
- Bone injuries
- Bowed tendons
- Muscle bruises/tension
- Suspensory injuries
- Wind puffs
Cold Therapy Application Procedure:
- Place GelPaks in freezer for six hours before initial use. After use return to freezer immediately.
- Lay GelPak flat and evenly disperse gel before placing in corresponding (right or left) boot.
- Place uncompressed boot against the leg. Secure with Velcro® attachments.
- (Compression - Optional)
- Attach pump, turn valve to ‘On’ position and pump to desired level of compression. (8-12 pumps supplies approximately 35mm HG pressure.)
- Once desired compression is reached, turn valve to ‘Off’ position and detach tube.
- To end therapy, turn valve to ‘On” position to deflate boot before removing from leg.