Hock Shield Ultra is a custom fit hock protector designed to STAY IN PLACE to prevent and heal hock sores. This light weight, non-restrictive boot is made of ultra-thin neoprene to provide that constant barrier your horse needs and is available in four sizes.
- Full wrap to ensure coverage even if they have an extra hard way of twisting while pushing off the ground.
- Can also be used for horses with arthritic hocks to prevent chill.
- Thin neoprene and double layer of fleece make a very comfortable but tough boot that can be worn full-time for those horses with deep chronic sores.
- Outer Shell – tear-resistant neoprene
- Lining – soft fleece
- Consult Veterinarian when using medicated products under the shields.
- Replace after approximately 3 months of full time wear.
- If your horse has neoprene sensitivity, DO NOT use these products.
- Not to be used on horses in turn-out or on pasture.
- It is not advisable to restrict the leg when your horse is in a full gallop.
You May Also Like
April 12, 2016