A simple solution for horses with any degree of discomfort. or if you simply want to keep your horses sounder longer. Works great in any boot, under any wrap, or with any shoeing method. ThinLine hoof pads relieve many arthritic joint and hoof diseases including navicular and founder. Soft soled horses receive instant comfort.
ThinLine Hoof Pads provide shock absorption for the whole horse! There are multiple ways to use a ThinLine Hoof pad, each depends on your specific shoeing needs:
- You may use another plastic pad over the TL pad or shoe it alone.
- Works great for any horse, we all love a "shoe insole" for everyday comfort!
- For horses with sore soles use with any wrap product.
- Barefoot Horses: Trim the pads to size, they work great with factory-made boots, EZ Boot, Davis Boot, Boa Boot, Ice Horse Boot, Cavallo Boot
- Navicular or contracted heel: use ThinLine Frog Inserts: cut a smaller triangular piece of ThinLine, glue to the ThinLine Hoof pad.
Life span of pad depends upon use. ThinLine is a foam, so if used as a full pad, it must be used in conjunction with a plastic or leather pad. If used in hoof boots, please let your inform your trimmer of intended use so that they are sure to rasp fine, smooth edges to prevent rips in the hoof pad.
Sold in pairs in a size 4. For large warmbloods, draft or saddle seat horses order the extra large.