Dalmar Eventer Boots are high performance horse boots that provide superior injury prevention for tendons, the suspensory ligament, cannon bone and fetlock joint. The Dalmar patented Aircooling system prevents overheating, a common problem with most eventer boots
- Ultra lightweight
- Air cooled tendon protection
- Carbon fiber strike protection
- Quick wrap fastener
- Even pressure
- High durability
Large Size suitable for :
16.1hh - 17.2hh approx.
Boot length 26.5cm
Medium Size suitable for :
15hh - 16hh approx.
Boot length 25.5cm
Conventional boots and bandages insulate the horses' tendons and prevent heat escaping. The Dalmar patented cooling system utilises the high speed cold air hitting the front of the horses' leg to pass through the boot and to cool the tendons while the horse gallops.
- Before fitting ensure that the horse's legs and the insides of the boots are clean and free from stones or dirt.
- While holding the protective panel against the back of the leg, wrap the single piece fastener all the way around the leg in one smooth motion.
- The fasteners wraps anti-clockwise around the left side leg and clockwise around the right leg, like traditional bandages.
- When applied correctly the brand labels should be facing forward.
- When applied correctly the boots should not be free to slide up or down or rotate around the leg during use. If the boot appears loose reapply it putting greater tension on the fastener.
- When in use the hook and hoop fastener should be smooth, pressed down firmly and there should be little or no space for dirt to enter between the boot and the hors