Horseware ICE-VIBE Boot Therapy with LED light Panel with Slim Charging Port
Boots feature the latest technology for racers, eventers or any equine athlete. These rechargeable boots provide a cooling and massaging effect that encourages movement of the lymphatic system, drains inflammation and stimulates repair to the damaged tissue. ICE-VIBE boots can be used before exercise to reduce risk of injury by increasing blood flow to the tendons and ligaments making them more elastic, helping to manage everyday wear and tear on the joints. Use for rehabilitation to help to reduce soreness and swelling, boost circulation and stimulate healing. A must have addition to your horse's therapy regimen!
- Smooth neoprene outer repels shavings and debris
- Elasticized inner pockets
- Soft binding
- Secure Velcro fastenings prevent slipping
- Contoured to fit the lower leg
- Can easily be used on both the front and hind legs
- Easy to use
- Wrap the cold pack around the leg and then place the boots on top of them
- Stretchy pockets allow for easy insertion or removal of the panels
- Beaded gel cold packs provide optimal performance and fit
- Can be used with or without cold packs to minimize inflammation while maintaining blood flow
- Boosts blood supply to horses' legs by creating movement through massage, this can be beneficial by helping to: Remove toxins, Bring oxygen to horses' legs, Minimize scar tissue and Stimulate repair
- If using to treat arthritis, warm the packs and combine these with massage before exercise, use cold packs and massage after exercise daily.
- We recommend treating both legs at the same time even if only one leg is injured.
- Wireless, rechargeable, easy to use and portable
- Sold in