Knit Blinker Hood with Ears and Full Cups by Jack's
Premium quality blinker hoods with ears and full cups are easy to slip on and off. Made of premium polyester double knit stretch fabric that is breathable and conforms to the shape of the horses face. Attached full cups prevent the horse from seeing behind them or to the side of them, helping them to stay focused and going forward. Ears can be used with ear cones (dynal ears) or alone to muffle the sounds, helping to calm an excitable horse. Heavy-duty Velcro straps under the throat latch secure the hood in place.
- Full cups prevent horse from seeing behind them and to the side
- Ears help to muffle sounds
- Matching trim and PVC full cups
- Velcro attachments under throat latch
- Easy on and off
- Ear cones sold separately