Kask Dogma Light Helmet offers a sleek combination of style and elegance with unique technological details for the unparalleled comfort and performance. Kask helmets feature a honeycomb aeration grid to provide the highest standard in cooling airflow, a breathable inner liner made of 100% Merino wool that is naturally anti-bacterial, thermo-regulating and breathable, patented self-adapting adjustment system that provides a perfect anatomic fit to the rider's head, and a soft faux leather hypoallergenic chin-pad. The Dogma Light is characterized by its matte frame against a matte background for a truly distinctive look that provides unsurpassed comfort and style.
- ABS lightweight injection molded outer shell for high impact resistance
- EPS tough, light weight closed cell foam inner shell that combines three levels of density for total shock absorption
- Two honeycomb-like aeration grids provide a smart venting system that provide the highest standards of cooling airflow
- Wide peak to provide extra sun protection while allowing maximum visibility
- Soft Eco-leather hypoallergenic chin-pad is washable, water repellent and abrasion resistant
- Patented KASK self adapting fit system allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit on the riders head, gently cradling the back of the head
- Exclusive Merino wool internal padding naturally regulates temperature, is quick drying and highly breathable.
- Magnetic, auto-close buckle
- CE/ASTM-SEI Certified
- Product of Italy
You May Also Like
March 31, 2020