Kensington Freedom Extended Day Hay Net's goal is for every horse to have a high fiber, low calorie forage available 24/7. Using Freedom Feeder is a way to "free" us from meal routines and help our horses live a happier, healthier, and more natural life, think of them as "Pasture In A Net". Freedom Feeders may help alleviate many meal time anxieties such as weaving or pacing, reduces the likelihood of colic.
- Holds approximately 6 flakes (up to 50 lb. of hay)
- Knot free netting ensures that even the most aggressive eaters won't get rubs on their gums or lips
- 1" Netting
- 2" Mesh Opening for aggressive eats and larger horses. May require going down to a smaller mesh size once horse is transitioned.
- 1.5" Mesh Opening: Optimal opening to mimic grazing and slow consumption.
- 1" Mesh opening: for insulin resistant or smaller grazing animals. Recommended that you start transition with 1.5" Mesh then slow them down further using 1" mesh only if necessary.
You May Also Like
June 29, 2019
November 25, 2018
April 12, 2016