Kensington Freedom Feeder Trailer Hay Net's goal is for every horse to have a high fiber, low calorie forage available 24/7. Using Freedom Feeder is a way to free us from meal routines and help our horses live a happier, healthier, and more natural life, think of them as Pasture In A Net. Freedom Feeders may help alleviate many meal time anxieties such as weaving or pacing, reduces the likelihood of colic.
- Tailored to be used either while trailering, or for daily use with miniature horses, goats, sheep, or calves.
- 1" Netting
- Knot free netting ensures that even the most aggressive eaters won't get rubs on their gums or lips
- If introducing a horse to Freedom Feeders or "slow feed" hay nets, we suggest starting out with the 1.5" Netting Hay Net #FFTM15
- 2" Mesh Opening for aggressive eats and larger horses. May require going down to a smaller mesh size once horse is transitioned.
- 1.5" Mesh Opening: Optimal opening to mimic grazing and slow consumption.
- 1" Mesh opening: for insulin resistant or smaller grazing animals. Recommended that you start transition with 1.5" Mesh then slow them down further using 1" mesh only if necessary.
- Can fit in Hay Hoop Feeder
You May Also Like
March 13, 2019
September 12, 2016
April 12, 2016