KER's EquiShure powder supports your horse's hindgut with this time released buffer. Up to 70% of horse's energy comes from fermentation in the hindgut. Many horses can benefit from EquiShure that show the following symptoms: behavioral problems, prone to recurrent mild colic or laminitis, weight loss, digestive upset, sport horses under stress of training/showing and horses on high grain diets. Hindgut becomes overwhelmed with lactic acid when a horse is experiencing acidosis the intestinal lining becomes inflamed and irritated. Long term exposure of the intestinal lining to a low pH environment may negatively affect the absorption capabilities, which limits the amount of energy available for performance.
- Time released buffer for Hindgut
- For use in horses that show/race/train or are prone to weight loss, digestive upset, colic or laminitis
- Can help with certain vices such as wood chewing, weaving and stall walking.
- Helps correct pH balance in the hindgut
- 1.25kg bag contains 14 scoops of 90g (3 scoops) daily dosage