KER Restore SR is a sugar-free powdered electrolyte that has a slow release mechanism that allows for sodium to be released gradually into the GI tract for maximum absorption. By feeding a slow release electrolyte you are ensuring that your horse will receive the full benefit of the electrolyte instead of having the surge in blood electrolyte levels then stimulating the excretion of the electrolytes you just put into them. Kentucky Equine Research's Restore SR is delivered slowly over a period of time, allowing it be absorbed and utilized. Helps reduce the risk of dehydration, muscular weakness, overheating, tiredness and poor performance. Restore SR delivers key electrolytes sodium, chloride, potassium and magnesium.
- Use as a top dressing on feed
- Sugar Free
- Slow release to be absorbed and utilized correctly
- Horses receive the full benefit of electrolytes
- Reduces risk of dehydration, muscular weakness, overheating, poor performance
- Delivers sodium, chloride, potassium and magnesium
4.5 kg tub provides approximately a 75 day supply