Made from natural products to quickly restore hoof soundness. The moisture and acidity of stable floors and bedding affect the soles and frogs of horse's feet, weakening or damaging them. Kevin Bacon's Hoof solution acts like a 24 hour bandage, insulating the sole and frog from the outside environment.
- Easy to use
- Allows damaged tissue to heal faster
- Regular applications will keep hooves clean and sound
Instructions for use:
- Brush the sole, clefts, and frog of the foot meticulously (without using water!) and remove all dirt and necrotic tissue.
- Shake the bottle a few seconds before each application in order to resuspend the active ingredients.
- Preventive care: Apply once a week.
- Damaged frogs: Apply once.
- Very damaged frogs: Apply once a day for 3-5 days (depending on severity).
You May Also Like
January 20, 2019