The Legacy System Splint Boots by Classic Equine are made of 100% virgin perforated neoprene that allows the leg to breathe and heat to escape so your horses legs stay cooler. A round cut box-stitched hook-and-loop closure makes the Legacy more secure. A shock absorbing pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues.
- More refined splint pad guards against crossfire injuries and allows for a closer, cleaner fit.
- A suspensory rib is positioned between the tendon and the cannon bone to ensure proper boot alignment.
- A patented Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support and protection to the lower limb by a double layer of shock absorbing neoprene.
- An extended layer of tough, bulletproof material fitted on the cup area ensures durability.
- A series of fitting darts provides for a clean, close fit.
- Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out.