Fenwick Equestrian has created the first "drug-free" therapeutic head mask using our innovative Liquid Titanium fabric. Through our extensive testing, we have discovered that the use of this high performance fabric in a head or ear covering has produced a calming effect on many horses. Some of our customers have nick-named our Liquid Titanium mask, a "Happy Hat". In the racing world, thoroughbreds and trotters, the stewards have declared it, a hood.
Far Infrared Rays (FIR) and Negative Ions can provide the following positive effects on the body:
- FIR converts into radiant heat (infrared energy) which produces body warmth.
- Increases H2O hydration which improves blood circulation & increased oxygen in the blood provides more energy.
- Increases metabolism
- Increases the production of nitric oxide which is a key component of a healthy Immune system.
- Reduces the acidity or lactic acid buildup in our bodies.
- Detoxification__Helps flush toxic substances from the body.
- Reduces aches, pains and joint stiffness and relieves muscle spasms.
- Reduces pain associated with arthritis.
- Can reduce inflammatory skin conditions.
- Can reduce anxiety.
- Can reduce stress, which can reduce the chance of ulcers.
- Induces alpha brain waves and stabilizes seratonin levels which can create a calming effect.
- Increases awareness and helps your horse focus in a positive way.
You May Also Like
April 12, 2016