The Matrix series half pads by Toklat allow for the use of these inserts with all latest technology, including Poron XRD open-cell foam, to provide incredible impact protection and added comfort for your horse. Offering three different thicknesses to choose from.
- Perforated for breathability
- Treated with Microban for antimicrobial protection
- Thicknesses: LO, ORTHO or PRO impact options
- Sizes: all purpose or dressage
- LO is for low impact, riding and schooling; especially beneficial for horses that are in a conditioning program or horses with back issues base without restricting or inhibiting muscle movement. Choose PRO for a more breathable option
- ORTHO is for general riding and schooling, especially beneficial for stabilizing the saddle and compensating for horse conformation problems or for riders who need back support
- PRO is for higher impact riding where the maximum amount of breathability is needed to avoid heat buildup providing less bulk but still protecting from impact