Safe-Guard Dewormer for dogs is for use in dogs six weeks or older and is the only over the counter canine dewormer that treats all four major intestinal worms in dogs without a prescription and is the only broad-spectrum canine dewormer with no warnings or contra-indications. The convenient pre-measured pouches are easy to use allowing you to give the right dose based on our dogs weight, dogs usually eat it without a fuss when mixed with food. Always consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism.
- Safe for use on dogs of all breeds, puppies (at least 6 weeks of age), pregnant females, older dogs, dogs currently taking other medications, including monthly heartworm prevention products, which are not effective against all major types of dog intestinal worms.
- Treats all four major intestinal worms in dogs Tapeworms (Taeniapisiformis), Roundworms (Toxocaracanis, Toxascarisleonina), Hookworms (Ancylostomacaninum, Uncinariastenocephala), and Whipworms (Trichurisvulpis).
- Safe-Guard is the only broad-spectrum canine dewormer with no warnings or contra-indications
- Weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right dose.
- Packet size is the daily dose. The dog must be treated with this dose for 3 days in a row.
- Do not administer to sick puppies.
See Label/Size information tab for further dosage instructions.
*Potential Side effect: in U.S. clinical studies, approximately 1% of dogs had vomiting associated with the use of this product.
You May Also Like
October 29, 2020