Use loose-fitting, chemical-free SHOOFLY LEGGINS during fly season to prevent painful fly bites and reduce stressful stomping which leads to hoof damage and leg fatigue.
- Breathable plastic mesh with sewn-in stays to eliminate sagging.
- Heavy-duty Velcro ensures durability and wear-ability.
- Lower edge finished in felt to eliminate embedded wild oats, burrs, and foxtails.
- Plastic mesh does not allow biting flies (deer, horse, and horn) to penetrate.
- Reduces stress, leg fatigue and hoof cracks by preventing constant stomping.
- Mesh allows air to circulate which is especially comfortable for wounds.
- Patented design made of a plastic mesh material to ensure both durability and breathability.
- Sewn in plastic stays create stability and is the concept the patent is based upon.
- Heavy duty Velcro fasteners ensure the product stays on the horse while in the stall or in the pasture.
Be the first to review this product.