Monte trotting saddles are made from the same hard wearing, low maintenance materials as our world renowned race and exercise saddle range. There is no comparison with leather saddles as Zilco synthetic materials are easy to keep clean and will not go hard or shiny. All saddles are produced on a range of synthetic trees that are guaranteed for 2 years, and that are virtually unbreakable under normal use.
- This is a soft seat (sometimes called "half tree") model.
- This design offers a wider seat and conforms more to the shape of the horse's back to help eliminate "bridging" that can sometimes be experienced with full trees.
- This saddle features a dee at the pommel for attaching the headcheck uni-coupler, and a dee at the cantle for fitting a crupper.
- It is fitted with stainless steel quick release stirrup bars and has double 21.5mm synthetic billet straps.
- The synthetic suede knee roll offers added grip.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Pair of Dee Savers
- Racing Crupper
- Overcheck Adapter
April 12, 2016