Monte trotting saddles are made from the same hard wearing, low maintenance materials as our world renowned race and exercise saddle range. There is no comparison with leather saddles as Zilco synthetic materials are easy to keep clean and will not go hard or shiny. All saddles are produced on a range of synthetic trees that are guaranteed for 2 years, and that are virtually unbreakable under normal use. Choose below between the saddle only, saddle package only or both.
- Soft seat (sometimes called "half tree") model
- Compared to full tree models, this has a wider seat and conforms more to the shape of the horse's back to help eliminate "bridging"
- Dee at the pommel for attaching the headcheck uni-coupler, and a dee at the cantle for fitting a crupper
- Fitted with stainless steel quick release stirrup bars
- Double layered 21.5mm synthetic billet straps
- Synthetic suede knee roll offers added grip
- Color: Black
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Saddle includes 1 pair of dee savers, racing crupper and overcheck adapter
Monte Under Saddle Package Includes:
- Country Pride Open Blind Bridle - one size Black Only.
- Country Pride Nylon Reins with rubber grip - your choice of color.
- Country Pride Nylon Double Ring Caveson - one size Black Only.
- Country Pride Half Cheek Snaffle - your choice of bit size.
- Straight Overcheck Bit.
- Country Pride Nylon Buxton your - choice of color.
- Country Pride Balance Ride Fleece Lined Girth - your choice of size.
- Fillis Stainless Steel Stirrup Irons - your choice of size.
- 1 inch Stirrup Leathers with nylon lining.
- White Baby Pad - with your choice of trim color.
- Saddle sold separately