Myler Stainless Steel Western Dee with Hooks MB 41PBW is a unique Myler mouthpiece design featuring a tiered port with a wide base and rounded corners for comfort and tongue relief, graduating to a narrower top piece with pronounced corners providing pressure on two points of the tongue for increased control. The sweet iron mouthpiece naturally oxidizes encouraging salivation, acceptance of the bit and softness in the mouth. Specifically designed to offer maximum tongue relief for the horse and good control for the rider. The small loop behind the top slot easily accomodates a curb strap that is attached with curb hooks. Bottom Rein ring is designed to accomodate slobber straps up to 1 3/4 inch. This is a Myler Level 2-3 bit meaning it is designed for basic training horses with a good disposition and self control; advanced training horses but a challenging disposition or horses showing resistance to the level 2 mouthpiece. The MB 41PBW mouthpiece is one of the only correctional bits that can be used long term or as a finishing bit.
- MB 41PBW mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece measures: 5"
- 3" Offset Dee Ring
- Top Bridle ring will fit standard 5/8" leather found on most headstalls
- Small loops are for attaching curb strap with curb hooks
- Bottom rein ring fits slobber straps up to approximately 1 ¾"
- Independent Side Movement
- Sweet Iron Mouthpiece
- Curved Mouthpiece
- Copper Inlay
- Action: Direct rein action when reins are not attached through rein hook. Indirect rein action when rein is fixed on rein hook.
- Discipline: Primarily Western
- Degree of Leverage: Little to no leverage when the hooks are used
Please note - if you are certain of the bit that you would like to purchase, and you would like to ensure that you receive a bit that has never been out on the test ride program, please call us at 8