USDA approved immunostimulate for treating equine respiratory disease complex (ERDC). EqStim is used for improving the immune system, treating lingering respiratory infections. Beneficial in treating primary and secondary bacterial and viral infections. Administered by intravenous (IV) route into horses, can be used in conjunction with antibiotics or hyperimmune therapies. EqStim is given to adult horses at 1mL per 250lbs of body weight, can be repeated at day 3 or 4 and again at day 7 if needed. Can be administered to foals at 1mL dosage.
- Treats respiratory infections
- Helps improve the immune system
- Given via Intravenous (I.V.) route
- Can be used with antibiotics or hyperimmune therapies
- 50mL vial
- Needles and syringes sold separately
- Do not use with glucocorticoids or immune suppressors.
- Steroid therapies should be withdrawn at least 7 days before initiating this therapy.
- *EqStim cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.