Is your horse above the bit in doubles? The Neue Schule Aachen is an innovative, ergonomically designed, very kind Weymouth whose mouthpiece is set on at 45° forwards to the cheek shanks. It is particularly beneficial for the horse that is inclined to work above the bit and come back at you (peacock outline), or those that are tense and shorten the neck. Designed to encourage the horse to lower the poll and lengthen the neck into soft, sustainable contact.
- 5.25 or 5.5 inch size
- Gently sloping mouthpiece forms a wide, low tongue bridge designed for maximum comfort across the tongue
- Does not cause pressure over sensitive outer edges of the tongue
- Provides gentle, even weight distribution over the bars
- 16mm diameter mouth
- Circular shape over the bars
- Oval shape over the tongue (for minimum volume between the tongue and upper palate)