OMz Synbiotic Formula by Northeast Labs.
Ulcers? Off Feed? Get your horse running/performing to its full potential with OMz. A career in racing takes its toll. Bute and performance feed eat at the stomach lining daily. (Horses are naturally foragers.) OMz heals that damage. OMz reduces acid build up, cutting off the ulcers fuel, letting the good bacteria heal the body.
This palatable preparatory formula absorbs into the ulcer, rather than just coating it. Northeast Labs OMz formula blends prebiotics with probiotics having a natural antibiotic effect – Synbiotics – that suspends symptoms, aiding the body in healing itself.
- In independent clinical studies, OMz has reduced grade 3 ulcers to grade 1 ulcers in under 90 days.
- Test free in all racing and competition sports
- Great Rx alternative
- Shake well before use. Store in cool dry place.
- Ulcers: Orally dose syringe 2 oz. per day for the first 10 days, then 1 oz. per day.
- Off Feed: Orally dose 2 oz. per day until horse is eating well again. Then administer orally ½ oz. daily.