Calm & Cool by Oralx offers a combination of Valerian Root and other herbs known to have a calming or relaxing effect.Available in an easy to feed Alfalfa pellet or paste solution, each of these supplements can be used to help take the edge off for chronically anxious horses or those that are prone to spooking, excessive hotness, panic attacks, distraction, and other behavioral issues. Use as either a daily top-dressing or pre-event supplement to help your horse gain calm, focused energy to perform his best with a pleasant, sound mind.
- Aids in calming anxious and excitable horses.
- Excellent choice for taking the edge off chronically anxious horses while introducing new situations as well as routine trailering, training, clipping and showing.
- Helps to alleviate nervous stress for more productive training and performance sessions.
- Paste form contains the essential amino acid L-Tryptophan which is essential to the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Administer paste directly from the 34g oral-dose syringe onto the back of the animal's tongue 2-4 hours prior to competition or transporting.
- Formerly known as Divine Equine
- Contains Valerian Root
34 g syringe provides one dose
12 lb bucket provides a 96 day supply