Rebound 3 is an oral-dose paste designed to help restore and maintain the desirable micro-organisms in the gut of the horse.
Under normal circumstances the horse is an extremely efficient machine. However, like so many efficient machines, even the slightest deviation from normal can cause problems. The most likely cause of such deviation in today's horse is stress. One of the first consequences of stress is that the natural balance of flora in the animal becomes disturbed. The flora are important in the breakdown and subsequent absorption of nutrients in order to help ensure that the body's protective system or immunity system remains intact. In addition to stress, chemical additives, worming remedies, and antibiotics are factors which can seriously affect the composition of normal intestinal flora.
- Newborn foals: 10g at 24 hours, repeat at 48 hours
- Weanlings: 10g at weaning, repeat on day 3
- Horses: 10g after worming. 10g 8-10 hours prior to anticipated stress or condition changes
- The 30 gram syringe contains 3 full doses.
- 500,000 CFU/gm of Lactobacillus acidophilus; Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Bifidobacterium longum, and Streptococcus faecium
- Maintains and establishes beneficial bacteria in foals, weanlings, and horses
You May Also Like
December 04, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
October 01, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
June 11, 2017
September 16, 2016
April 12, 2016