Panacur Powerpac Paste 10% by Merck. The only FDA approved treatment for all stages of encysted small strongyles in horses. Widely recognized as the best treatment option for ascarids, including ivermectin-resistant ascarids. Often recommended once a year for young horses and moderate to high egg shedders; new horses to the farm before co-mingling; before starting horses on a daily dewormer; prior to weaning foals. Extremely safe - for every horse regardless of age, size or body condition; the environment and for use around other animals.
Can be used in foals, pregnant mares, older horses, thin, underweight or miniature horses. Safe for the environment and safe around other farm animals and pets.
- Contains 100 mg/gm of Fenbendazole
- Apple-cinnamon flavored
- One tube treats up to 1250 lb horse
- 5 syringes in pack - each syringe is 57 gm
- Large strongyles
- Encysted early third stage, late third stage and forth stage cyathostome larvae
- Small strongyles
- Ascarids (Roundworms)
- Arteritis caused by forth stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris in horses.
Read manufacturers instructions for complete information regarding use and dosing.
You May Also Like
Chuluota , FL
February 08, 2018
September 30, 2017
June 07, 2017
May 30, 2017
Union Grove, WI
January 16, 2017