Patrick Saddlery Juno Dressage Saddle - From Master Saddlier Patrick Keane and his team, Patrick Saddlery presents the superior dressage saddle with its Juno model. Made for the powerhouse, harder to fit equine athlete, the Juno is crafted with a multitude of options to fit your horse's exact specifications. The moulded flap design cradles your leg to create the perfect leg position, with the option of Velcro or static blocks to adjust with your training or horse. Featuring lush padded flaps and 100% hand-stitched wool flocked panels on a wooden spring tree, with customization options of colored trim, various leather types, and more! This saddle is fully customizable to you and your horse's individual needs, including fit and features. Patrick Saddlery combines English craftsmanship with European elegance, reflecting the true art of saddlery, and the Juno Dressage Saddle is no exception.
- Built on traditional wooden spring saddle tree with a choice of 7 different shape profiles
- Block style choices in Velcro or static
- Moulded flap design for optimal leg position
- Individualized flap in a variety of leather options
- Hand stitched 100% wool panels
- Available in sizes 16.5" to 18.5" special order 16" and 19"/li>
- 3 different panel styles - Freedom, PK and standard English
Each saddle is individually hand crafted and made to measure according to saddle fitter specifications and ships from England. Please allow a minimum of 12 weeks for this customized saddle. All custom orders are final sale.