Exclusive Brittany Pozzi Pro Racer Saddle. Brittany Pozzi saddle design is one that would let her ride very square and "up" throughout the run. Swells that were high enough to stabilize her even on the front-endy horse, but not so wide they interfered with her legs.
And a higher cantle so she could ride with two hands anywhere on the pattern and feel safe. Crystals, cropped skirts, vintage conchos, engraved stirrups and unique twists like buck stitching and exotic inlays mean your Pozzi Pro will catch people's eye.
- Chestnut Leather with a Black Vintage Finish.
- 3/4 Panel Pozzi/Basketweave Tooled.
- Purple Painted Hi-Lites & a Purple Gator Seat.
- Brown Rough Out
- Jockey Copper Aluminum Stirrups
- Rigging: 3-way adjustable
- Alternating Purple Crystals in Antique Copper Settings & Small Antique Copper Nailheads.
- Copper Berry Conchos with Small Purple Crystals.
- Weight: Approximately 40 lbs