Professionals Choice Pro Performance Open Front Jump Boots are a high-value, high-tech pair of open front boots ideal for schooling or competition over fences. Offering an innovative, "air-bag" like cushion system for ultimate tendon impact protection with a ventilated dual hardness outer shell designed to dissipate energy when the strike area is hit. Once impacted, the shell becomes rigid, utilizing the air cushion inside, reducing the force of impact and then returning to its original shape, while also resisting against abrasions and rubs. Modern styling and lightweight, these boots are sure to be a favorite in the barn and away at shows!
- Superior Impact Protection & Ventilation
- Shock Absorbing Air Cushions
- Breathable Foam Lining - Neoprene Free!
- Anatomically Shaped For A Comfortable Fit
- Lightweight, Durable Design
- Easy To Clean!
- Sold as a Pair
- Matching hind boots sold separately (ASRB100)
Pair with the matching Professional's Choice Pro Performance Show Jump Hind Boots for a winning look and world-class protection.
Sizing information: One size fits most horses. Boot Circumference - 11 1/4 - 12 1/4", Height - 9 1/2"