The 301K Deep Cup Half Knee Boot allows the boot to fit closer to the horse than any other deep cup boot.
- New wrap around design in back that stops horses from catching behind the boot and turning the boot around
- For the big kneed horse or average-sized horse who needs more protection than Protecto's 101 and 105 Knee Boots
- Both Deep Cup Boots are offered in a Super Boo
- Super Boot is exactly like our standard P-301 Deep Cup Boot except it incorporates an EXTRA built-in protection made from super strong polycarbonate
- Polycarbonate absorbs the impact of the horse who hits so hard that all the amount of leather or felt boots won't even help
- Fits close and will fit as well as the standard P-301
- 95% of the hard hitters will still use a standard P-301, the other 5% may want to use the P-301S or P-301SK Super Boot
You May Also Like
Be the first to review this product.