Red Lake Diatomaceous Earth is a natural blend of diatomaceous earth and montmorillonite that comes from fresh water deposits of diatomaceous earth found near Kamloops, British Columbia.Red Lake Earth will improve the flowability and mixability of all types of animal feed.
- Naturally enhanced with Calcium Montmorillonite (Calcium Bentonite)
- Meets food grade and feed grade specifications
- Anti-caking agent feed additive
- Diatomaceous Earth is also OMRI Listed (Organic Materials Review Institute) for use in Organic Production.
- Diatomaceous Earth has also been approved by EPA for use as a natural insecticide.