Roeckl Sports presents the Lara, the new star of the collection. Its harmonious design and high-quality materials delight style-conscious equestrians. The fastener with the Swarovski Crystal Fabric and the characteristic Roeckl hand logo is a highlight.
The driving force behind this new model is Germany’s most successful show jumper, Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum.She has been riding with gloves tailored by Roeckl Sports for many years, which is precisely why the cooperation between her and Roeckl Sports in the development of this new model was so close. Her input significantly influenced the final design.
- Airy and extremely sophisticated backhand, the glove specialists from Munich combined
- Revolutional mild lycra, a light-weight embossed Lycra material of Italian quality, and perforated polyamide.
- Shiny silver or lacquer inserts repeat the perforated pattern and give this glove a sporty touch.
- Palm is made from ROECK-GRIP, a tried-and-tested material that is very popular
- exclusive material is extremely breathable, elastic and supple.
- Touchscreen compatible
- Exclusive comfort cut - slim and comfortable cut developed by ROECKL does not require any trimming on the index finger and ensures an outstandingly good fit.
- Machine washable
April 12, 2016