Safari® Diamond Nail File.
Your pet’s nails should be filed regularly, especially after a nail trimming.
- Properly trimming and filing nails is important to your pet’s comfort and health.
- Holding the toe firmly, file in a smooth stroke on the tip of the nail.
- File from the back to the tip, following the contour of the nail.
- Do not file in the opposite direction.
- A few strokes on each side of the nail will remove burs and leave your pet’s nails smooth and healthy.
You May Also Like
Be the first to review this product.