SayWhoa! Fecal Impaction, Gas, Light Sand & Spasmodic. SayWhoa! is not a drug. It does not contain pain reliever or muscle relaxant properties. No pain medications are needed since relief starts within minutes. Through osmosis fluids return to the gut, where they are needed. Ionic solution assists in the peristalsis returning. Gut sounds are heard because peristalsis has returned. Horses start back to eating within 1-2 hours.
How it works differently: It is absorbed into the blood stream and instantly starts breaking down fecal matter and fecal impactions. It is not a muscle relaxant, so smooth muscles can keep doing their job of allowing the normal peristalsis or bowel motility to move materials towards elimination.
- Safe for Horses Any size or weight, including lactating mares, mares in foal and performance Horses
- Oral Dosing Syringe Included
- Promotes Digestive Sounds to Return Quickly
- Eliminate Nasal Tubing
- Temperature: Store at Room Temperature. May adapt to temperatures between freezing and 115 F. Keeps in liquid solution down to 0 degrees. If freezes just thaw out and use will not affect the product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- Made in the USA
NOTICE: After administering the product, your horse will appear to be improving. You should hear returning and/or stronger bowel sounds, on both sides, and wanting to eat in 1 to 2 hours if this is a normal bout. However, if after waiting for 30 minutes, if no sounds return and your horse does not appear better, then your horse may be having an Abnormal Bout and Requires a Vet.