Shires Blue Sweet Iron Loose Ring Snaffle with Lozenge
The shaped lozenge offers even pressure across the tongue and encourages contact on the bit. Blue sweet iron creates a warm, sweet taste in the horse's mouth to help with acceptance of the bit and to promote salivation. The blue color with fade over time, this is a natural process of blue sweet iron oxidization. Loose rings are a commonly used bit for young horses, western pleasure and performance classes.
- Even pressure and contact with mouth
- Loose ring snaffle
- Blue sweet iron provides a warm sweet taste
- Encourages acceptance of the bit
- Sweet iron naturally oxidizes (or rusts), is harmless to horses and promotes salivation
- Natural fading of blue color will occur over time