Use loose-fitting, chemical-free SHOOFLY LEGGINS during fly season to prevent painful fly bites and reduce stressful stomping which leads to hoof damage and leg fatigue.
- Features Breathable plastic mesh with sewn-in stays to eliminate sagging.
- Heavy-duty Velcro ensures durability and wear-ability.
- Lower edge finished in felt to eliminate embedded wild oats, burrs, and foxtails.
- Plastic mesh does not allow biting flies (deer, horse, and horn) to penetrate.
- Design eliminates botfly eggs from being laid.
- Your horse is under less stress and does not incur leg fatigue and hoof cracks from constant stomping.
- Greatly reduces the risk of spreading disease.
- The mesh allows air to circulate, especially comfortable for wounds.
- And It's Patented! This patented product is made of a plastic mesh material to ensure both durability and breath ability.
- Sewn in plastic stays create stability and is the concept our patent is based upon.
- Heavy duty Velcro fasteners ensure the product stays on the horse while in the stall or in the pasture.
- Small (13-14 hands) 13.5" length, 13.5" bottom circumference, 17.5" top circumference
- Medium (14-15 hands) 14.5" length, 14.5" bottom circumference, 18.5" top circumference
- Large (15-16 hands) 15.5" length, 15.5" bottom circumference, 19.5" top circumference
By Amy reinboldt
April 12, 2016
April 12, 2016
"I have tried several brands of leggings for horses. The shoo fly leggings are the only ones that can with stand wind, mud, rain and anything else you can think of. I leave them on my horses 24/7 all year round with fly season and they last about 2 to 3 yrs. They are so worth the money. My horses love them."