#37 Kidney Support by Silver Lining Herbs support general bladder and kidney health, alleviating ailments biologically and performance-wise, as well as general behavior issues due to discomfort and toxic organs.
Kidneys are another area where today’s horses are put under extreme stress with a chemical environment. The kidneys primary function is to cleanse the blood and produce urine, which excretes waste; due to the critical and body-encompassing nature of this job, improvement in kidney function will help restore and relieve a wide range of systems and symptoms.
- Works to alleviate, heal, and support the following issues:
- Behavior issues such as general crankiness, poor haulers, general discomfort
- Performance issues such as avoiding hard stops and turns
- Looking at sides, frequently lying down, acting colicky but won’t roll
- Soreness in back, joints or feet, or tight muscles
- Won’t relax, especially while being ridden
- Supports the following:
- Helping maintain normal fluid levels throughout the body
- Helps maintain normal pH which may reduce the likelihood of crystal formulation
- Training and performance support for exercising muscle
- Reducing free radical formation
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb bag
You May Also Like
September 15, 2016