Solo-Jec Feline 3 is for the vaccination of healthy cats 8 weeks of age and older. Aids in the prevention of feline rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia (cat distemper).
- Solo-Jec Feline 3 dosage is 1 ml injected subcutaneously (SQ)
- Vaccinate kittens at 8 weeks of age or older
- Repeat 3-4 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Not for use in pregnant queens.
- Requires mixing.
- Package contains one (1 dose) vial of dry vaccine, one (1ml) vial of vaccine diluent and one disposable syringe.
Vaccines cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States