Sorbi Tone by Cox Vet Labs
Sorbi Tone is a premium quality liquid that provides nutrients for increasing the blood's ability to supply energy and repair tissues. The formula provides iron in a special form that the horse can assimilate naturally without gastric upset. Iron is needed to form red blood cells, which carry oxygen to the muscles. Inadequacy of red blood cells results in oxygen starvation of the muscles, leaving the horse unable to sustain the peak performance its muscles could achieve if oxygen were supplied. Other vitamins and minerals work synergistically with the iron to strengthen the horse's blood.
- Copper improves blood formation, increasing general health, strength and energy, and builds resistance to hemorrhaging.
- B complex vitamins are essential to biochemical efficiency.
- Thiamine is important in chemical reactions that break down glucose for energy and in regulation of the central nervous system.
- Riboflavin is critical to the use of oxygen to release energy.
- Pantothenic acid, known as the athlete's vitamin, sustains energy in the face of stress.
- Pyridoxine plays an essential role in the formation of compounds needed for energy delivery and in protein and fat metabolism.
- Niacin facilitates energy flow by elevating and stabilizing blood sugar levels and improving blood flow.
- Folic acid is essential to cell metabolism and blood formation and is important in growth and regeneration.
- Cyanocobalamin is an important blood builder and is essential for cell metabolism and the production of red blood cells.
- Made in the USA
Dosing Directions: Horses 1-2 oz; Foals and Calves 1/2-1 oz; Cats and Dogs 1 tsp per 25 lbs of body weight.
Guaranteed Analysis: A 2 oz serving contains 60 mg niacin, 50 mg thiamine, 20 mg riboflavin, 17.5 mg pyridoxine, 12.5 mg cyanocobalamin, 191 mg iron, 5 mg