Speedi Beet by British Horse Feeds
Quick soaking beet pulp flakes for horses that are non-GMO. Easily digested, with its high proportion of soluble fiber makes this a great source of non-heating slow release energy.
95% sugar free with no starch is great for overweight horses as well for a multivitamin and mineral supplement or in larger quantities for a hard keeper for weight gain.
Speedi Beet soaks up to 5 times its size in water in just 10 minutes, yielding 3-5 times more product that beet pulp shreds. Making Speedi Beet the more economical option also the quick soak action allows your horse's snack to be made up without fermenting in the summer or freezing in the winter. Eliminating extra time spent soaking and draining as Speedi Beet's sugar and starch content is less than 5% combined (NSC is 5% or less).
- Great for weight maintenance
- Feeding before turnout - making your horse feel full and graze less and slower
- Can be added to any feeding program
- Makes regular feed more palatable
- Added hydration
- Great for times of stress such as travel and competition
- Added fiber helps maintain a healthy gut
- Add warm water to provide mash like treat without all of the sugar and starch
- Unique cooking process for improved nutrient availability
- Suitable for horses with laminitis, insulin resistance and Cushing's disease
- Prebiotic effect due to beet fiber
- Non-GMO, no additives or preservatives
- Idea for horses with poor teeth