Keeping your horse's digestive health in optimal condition is important. Succeed makes it easy. Just one serving, once a day with regular feed is all that it takes. Succeed is a natural system of key nutrients that can help maintain a healthy digestive balance in the face of challenges horses face every day.
- Oat Oil - Rich in Polar Lipids which are vegetable fat molecules that strengthen the tight junctions between enterocytes, the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption.
- Oat Flour - Rich in Beta Glucan, a soluble fiber that provides support for a healthy immune system. Helps with nutrient absorption and can help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
- Yeast Products - Rich in MOS - two different extracts of yeast that help to maintain the healthy and balance of the hindgut.
- L-Glutamine an amino acid that provides fuel to muscles and supports the immune cells in the lining of the gut.
- L-Threonine is another amino acid that supports production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates the GI tract lining.
Oral Paste - individual single serving sized oral syringes. Oral paste is ideal for getting a horse started on the program, for use at shows or on the track, or for those who want to ensure their horse gets every drop. And it's great for horses off their feed. Just feed one tube each day - available in cartons of 30 syringes - that's a one month supply for one horse.
Top-Dress Granules - ideal for large farms, or for those who simply prefer to apply their supplements as a top-dressing. They're quick and easy to use, with the provided measuring scoop - just add one scoop to feed once each day.