Sundial Succulent Contrast Ladies Show Blouse in subtle black with vibrant succulent collar offers a luxurious feel in figure flattering, princess seamed, four-way stretch fabric that features a generous bodice cut and shaped hem that looks fabulous tucked and untucked. Lux performance fabric is designed to keep you cool, comfortable and dry allowing you to look your best in the arena. Sundial clothing is thoughtfully designed for the female figure with the performance rider in mind, each colorful limited edition print is ideal for western dressage, reining, contesting and much more.
- Also available in coordinating youth succulent print for lead line.
- Flattering princess-seam style & expertly tailored fit, designed to enhance your best assets!
- Shaped bottom hem (stays tucked in & looks great untucked)
- Generous sleeve length (never too short)
- Front YKK zipper (durable, allows for versatility, doesn't pop open)
- Lightweight 4-way stretch performance fabric
- Soft, silky fabric is comfortable & wrinkle resistant
- 100% UV protective & provides cooling comfort when you turn up the heat
- Professional structured collar with invisible Velcro collar stays
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Each limited edition Sundial show shirt will be unique based upon the layout of the print.
- Made in the USA
Sundial shirts have been approved by and worn in national competitions including (but not limited to) the following organizations: AQHA, WPRA, NBHA, NRHA, NHSRA (with cuffs), IHSA