Super Fast by Equi-Thane is great for quick cosmetic hoof repairs or use as adhesive. Superfast quicky repairs hoof walls and has a 30 secont set time and 2-3 minute full cure time.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING PRODUCT
- Vettec products are best used between 65°- 85° F (18°- 29° C).
- Areas of bleeding, abscesses or severe thrush should not be covered. Once healed, commence using products.
- Use of disposable gloves is recommended.
- Do not burn or “Hot Shoe” this product.
- Use only Vettec mix tips.
- This procedure should be performed on a clean, flat work area.
- Areas of wetness, bleeding, or infection should not be covered. Once healed, commence using the product.
- Super Fast can be applied with the shoe on or off, but will bond to the shoe. A coating of oil or petroleum jelly to the top of shoe will prevent this from occurring. Take care not to get any on the area of the hoof being repaired.
- Super Fast may not bond to hooves that have been heavily treated with products containing: oils, grease, pine tar, etc. In these instances, a thorough denatured alcohol scrub and drying should be performed to ensure adhesion.
- For a large application where heat transfer to the hoof is a concern (above 150 °F), limit the initial layer to ¼ inch. After 3 minutes, apply to the desired level and shape as necessary.
Be the first to review this product.