The T3 Matrix Barrel Shim Pad with Felt and Impact Protection Inserts uses the same shock absorbing technology as NFL players to protect your horse's spine and keep your saddle in its proper position and correct balance. Designed for hard to fit horses that may need a lift in the front, or corrective shimming with an uneven topline, allowing you to adjust an imperfect saddle fit or asymmetrical muscle development side to side or front to back.. Scientifically proven to absorb up to 90% of energy transferred between horse and rider. Create a noticeably more comfortable back and rounded top line for your horse, and a more secure seat with less stress on back, knees, ankles, and minimal bouncing for you.
- Dimensions: 28" seat, 18" front drop, 15" rear drop
- A rugged non-slip military-grade topper
- Compression-resistant, orthopedic-grade black polyester felt lining
- Extremely lightweight and breathable
- Correctly placed cut-out for close-contact leg position
- High profile for maximum wither clearance
- Ergonomic design for maximum freedom of movement
- Hardy genuine black wear leathers
- Shim pad comes with three internal full-length pockets on either side of the spine, each pre-filled with two 1/4" customizable felt shims for a total of 12 shims
- Shims and Impact Protection inserts accessed through Velcro closure on the spine
- This pad is not intended to be used with all of the shims at one time.