These Thinline inserts are universal, for use with any shimmable full English style saddle pad, fitting both Dressage and Jumping styles. The shims are constructed from the same exclusive material used in the ThinLine saddle pads providing amazing shock absorption. Each shim is custom cut with a tapered edge to ensure that there are no pressure points, providing a better more comfortable fit. Shims easily adjust saddle fit in one easy step, and are designed to aid in minor saddle fitting issues with the assistance and recommendation of a qualified saddle fitter.
- Will aid in the fit of an asymmetrical horse, for a saddle that may sit a little low or is slightly too big
- Will NOT help the fit of a saddle that is too tight
- ThinLine full or fitted English Saddle Pads.
- Choose Shim Type: Front, Bridging (middle section), or Rear
- Choose Shim Thickness: Ultra ThinLine (3/16") or ThinLine (1/4")
Fits the following Dressage Pads:
- Fitted Numah (style 7054)
- Cotton Square (style 7055)
- Full Sheepskin Square (style 3330)
Fits the following Jumping Pads:
- Fitted Numah(style 7057)
- Cotton Square (style 7056)
You May Also Like
April 12, 2016