Total Saddle Fit Stretch Tech Dressage Girth in Neoprene and Leather not only improves saddle fit but allows freedom of movement in the shoulder providing unparalleled elbow clearance, while also providing an anatomically friendly fit in the barrel allowing it to contour better to the horse and provide even contact through the sternum. This unique design allows the girth to set forward in the horses natural girth groove, the sides are cut back to meet the billets allowing them to rest perpendicular to the ground reducing your saddles tendency to be pulled forward onto the shoulders and allows freedom of movement.
- Shoulder freedom
- Cut back design allows freedom of movement in the elbows
- The triangular center elastic allows the StretchTec Shoulder Relief Girth to expand with the 1.5 cm chest expansion that horses experience while breathing
- Removable neoprene liner for easy cleaning
- Intelligent looped billet keepers which remain low profile and are virtually indestructible.
- Double center D ring with included (removable) leather strap for compatibility with any attachment.
- English leather girth body with stainless steel hardware
- One-of-a-kind patent pending design.
- Girths are measured buckle-end to buckle-end
You May Also Like
February 04, 2021