Horseman's Pride 20 quart water bucket. Turned up lip allows for a generous top opening to accommodate a wide range of horses, including draft breeds. Turned up lip design serves as a deterrent to horses who tend to chew the lip of their traditional buckets.
- Turned up lip and a flat back
- Galvanized handle with a spill grip on the bottom of the bucket for easy dumping
- Handle ends are tucked in neatly to avoid injury
- Angled top handle shape for stability when hanging
- 15" wide x 12 1/2" deep
- Holds 5 gallons or 20 quarts