Weaver Airflex Roper Cinch features white cool flex foam and airflow channels for maxium cooling and air circulation. Roper cinches can be used in a variety of western disciplines, the wider area of the cinch spreads the girth pressure across a wider area of the body for less pressure providing more comfort and offering more stability. Ideally used in roping and high performance activities, this type of cinch is also beneficial for low withered horses. The Airflex cinch's padded easy to clean design is preferred among cutters, ropers, cow horses, barrel, reiners and trail riders.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Flat buckle design.
- Black poly top
- White cool flex foam doesn't absorb heat
- Airflow channels provide air circulation
- Equal pull design distributes pressure evenly across cinch.
- Padded flex edges move with the horse for extra cushioning and comfort for rigorous riding conditions.