Ken McNabb Tack Collection features buckle cheek pieces designed to fit a wide variety of horses, super soft leather that is dipped slicked and buttered for a great feel in the hand and on the horse. Slobber Straps feature durable leather construction designed to add weight and feeling to the bit providing clear communication, feel and release. Perfect to pair with yacht braid rope reins and the Ken McNabb Bridle for a great addition to your working tack, whether trail riding, ranch riding or everyday use. Ken McNabb is committed to gentle horsemanship training methods and creating a unique environment where horses and riders are coached to become their best, the same thoughtfulness and care has gone into each piece of tack in the Ken McNabb range.
- Buckle cheek pieces fit a wide range of horses
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Buttered, dipped and slicked leather
- yacht braid rope feel great in the hand and do not stretch
- Rich colors compliment a variety of tack
- Handcrafted in the USA