Weaver Lil' Dude Stirrups. Your child will ride more confidently in a full-sized Western saddle with Lil’ Dude Stirrups. These exclusive stirrups are a great way to help your child learn to ride. They eliminate the time spent switching to a child-sized saddle and moving adult-length stirrups up to a child’s length. The horse can wear a saddle that fits well instead of a child-sized saddle that may rub, pinch and cause saddle sores. The front panel is designed to help keep your child more securely centered in the saddle and decrease side-to-side and back-and-forth slippage when the child shifts weight.
- Made from durable, 1-3/4" wide nylon
- 1" wide nylon strap that buckles around the saddle horn.
- Child-sized synthetic stirrups are covered with leather tapaderos to help prevent little feet from slipping through stirrups.
- The stirrup lengths adjust from 20" to 30" quickly and easily.
- Durable nickel plated hardware.