Pro Series Ken McNabb Shank Bit is designed exclusively for Weaver Leather. Pro Series bits are exceptionally balanced cheek design for the perfect combination of great collection, quick release and lateral flex. The stainless steel mouth with the copper inlay promotes salivation that helps the horse to accept the bit and have a softer mouth. Stage 2 bit features 5" ported mouth and 7" cheeks.
- 5" medium port mouth
- 7" shank for moderate leverage
- Great transition bit out of ring snaffle
- Exceptionally balanced cheek design
- No-Pinch football shaped bit attachments
- Sweet iron mouthpiece increases salvation
- Non-rust stainless steel